Saturday, September 15, 2012

Time To Kill

I took my partner shopping.

We have been shopping a lot lately, we do not know what to do with our money since we never really have time to go out together on adventures.

Great Mall is my favorite, Valley Fair is his, so he went to work, we took him to Valley Fair for a shopping spree.

I find it ridiculous that clothing for men is so much more expensive than clothing for women. Not to mention the variety that women have. I could buy a good quality coat for $20, and the cheapest my partner could find one for is $120. Who cares, we buy them anyway.

After shopping, I picked up my gradmum from the airport. I think she should just stay in San Diego. She has been there about three times this year, and this year is not even over yet. It would just be convenient for her.

Anyway, yay to new stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment